Police: Student won't be charged in incident that forced Columbia football game evacuation

"Our investigation has been completed," Susquehanna Regional police said Monday. "We consulted with the DA's office and it was determined that the conversation which the student had did not arise to the level of criminal conduct and therefore no charges will be filed."
MORE HERE: LINK

Comments

Anonymous said…
So we turn are backs and this student just gets away with what they did
Anonymous said…
Hope this will not give other students the idea to pull stunts like this .I feel some sort of punishment is still needed.
Anonymous said…
I think the article mentioned IU 13. The child probably didn't even realize he was saying something that could lead to trouble. I'm sure the DA would have filed charges had it been appropriate.
Anonymous said…
Educate them at least

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility