What's wrong with these pictures?

Just seen . . .



Bridge Street





North Second Street



Comments

Anonymous said…
Blocked fire hydrant on Bridge but I have no idea what that wire mess is on the bottom pictures.
Anonymous said…
Holy hell.....Is that a remote NSA station. They must have a FT person monitoring all of those.
Anonymous said…
The trailer is still there today (Saturday). I was under the impression that blocking a hydrant was illegal. There is a yellow line there.
Anonymous said…
The photo with the lights....what was the name of neighborhood store that once was at this location. I can't remember and it is driving me nuts. (Some say it is a short drive, but none the less, I would like to know!)
Anonymous said…
The trailer is still there today, (Sunday). What is going on here? This cannot be legal.
Anonymous said…
So, a trailer can be parked on a yellow line, in front of a fire hydrant for three days and no one in authority sees it? Or are they looking the other way?
Anonymous said…
Yes, I'm certain this was for a store sign, but now it just appears to be unsafe. As for the store name, I'm at a loss, don't know.
Anonymous said…
Trailer still parked in front of fire hydrant today, Monday. Four days now. Can we get a "Boot" for it?
Anonymous said…
The trailer was moved off of the street to a parking lot (today is Street cleaning there, which may have provided the incentive).
Anonymous said…
Old sign rigging that was never totally taken down... Hmmm...

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility