Columbia Creative Factory Launches Building Campaign | TownLively

The Columbia Creative Factory has begun a campaign to raise funds to purchase the building that it currently occupies at 247 Locust St., Columbia. A nonprofit organization geared toward cultivating creativity through shared arts experiences, the Columbia Creative Factory is an offshoot of the Lancaster Creative Factory and has been offering art classes and programming for children, youths, and adults since 2016.

MORE:

https://www.townlively.com/columbia-creative-factory-launches-building-campaign/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why don't the boro give them money. I admire them doing this on their own. I hope everyone supports them. More people should get a loan from the boro bank.
Unknown said…
An open house would be nice, if you didn't already have one. I never heard of Columbia Creative Factory" until I saw the article in the Merchandiser.

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility