Monday, December 4, 2017

COLUMBIA LIBRARY UPDATE


This is the post that's hard to write.  Due to our construction, the library must CLOSE altogether between January 2 and May 19.  We will have Bookmobile service twice per month:  on the second Tuesday (11 AM to 1 PM) in front of St. John's Church and the fourth Saturday (9 AM to noon).  Lisa and Ed Miller will man the Bookmobile.  Computers will not be available but wi-fi is always available at McDonalds and Burger King.  We are looking for another source of public PCs and I'll let you know if one is available.  If you have specific questions regarding holds, etc. please PRIVATE MESSAGE me your email and I will send you detailed directions.  If the Bookmobile doesn't work for you, the closest libraries are Mount Joy and Mountville.  You may also stop by any time in December to get more info.  Please do not ask questions via Facebook; call 717-684-2255 or email me (my email is on our website)  I know this is a major inconvenience; but our payoff is a beautiful new library come June 2018!!


No comments: