Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Columbia Borough might join lawsuit over gas meter placement


Property owners and critics have said the meters are a “desecration” and are being installed without any input from property owners.

"If you have a historic property, you should have some say … as to what someone puts on your property," said Columbia Mayor Leo Lutz, who is supporting an ordinance for the borough to join the "intergovernmental agreement."
MORE:
http://lancasteronline.com/news/pennsylvania/lancaster-takes-step-toward-lawsuit-over-gas-meter-placement-columbia/article_253a50b0-d937-11e7-9b64-cf103fc5838e.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

although they placed my meter where I wanted it, they never replaced the concrete on my sidewalk which they are responsible for. Its been 8 months!

Anonymous said...

They replaced the concrete in front of my house , but it cracked and chipped off, i would have been better off with the old concrete

Anonymous said...

In my conversations with them,I've been told the property owner is responsible for restoring the sidewalk.