Trolley ridership up, advertising added
According to trolley owner and driver Andre Underhill, ridership on the trolley has begun to pick up over the last few days. Columbia Spy also noted an advertising banner on the back of the car, as well as a recent visitor to the trolley.
Advertising on the trolley
A recent visitor, sporting an appropriate bowtie
Advertising on the trolley
A recent visitor, sporting an appropriate bowtie
Standing on the politician's platform.
Could he do any worse than Hillary or Trump?



Comments
I see and witness the activity.
Negatives, don't waste my time.
Looking away? Good.
I'm reminded of Orwell's "1984". Namely how chocolate rations were reported as being increased. This BUS (it's not a trolley by definition) has only been running a little more than a week. What's their base line for ridership? Too early to deem it a success. Give it a few weeks.
But the main gripe I have (as should every other taxpayer) is that this bus service was never PUT OUT TO BID. The best this town is hoping for is to lose $30,000 on this service. Maybe if other operators were allowed to bid, those loses could have been reduced. The boro OWES it to their taxpayers to do that.
--FMB
(who wears his negative attitude as a badge of honor!)
Perhaps one day you will wake up smelling roses.
Perhaps one day you will shed your mask.
I don't draw back in fear of your negative comments.
Your like the mayflies.
I just don't like using an incorrect term to describe a bus. May as well call it a jetliner.
--FMB
(I could have bought a "trolley" and bid the service, too. But I wasn't allowed)
--FMB
(the M is not for mask).
Investigate CPD AND Boro Council
KUDOS
--FMB