Meet the Candidates for Change - Thursday, 5-8 p.m. at the VFW


Free event:

"Meet and Greet"
The Candidates for Change:


Heather Zink

Eric Kauffman

James R. Settle II

Howard Stevens

Robert Misciagna

Sharon Lintner

Tanya Minnick

Where: VFW Post # 2435
401 Manor Street, Columbia

When: Thursday, April 25, 2019
5:00-8:00 pm.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Best Wishes and God Bless.
Anonymous said…
Good luck to these candidates we sure nee new people in there. They like to spend our money I wonder what they would do if it was their money think twice I'm sure. All that money for study hey that's a good racket to get into. Can't we decide what we want for our town without outsiders telling us. We need a big change in there from the manager down.
Anonymous said…
are these the names of EVERYONE whose running for Borough Council? I've heard other names mentioned!

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility