CCCA to hold Membership Drive/Fundraiser Saturday, April 20

1133 Lancaster Avenue

Weather-permitting, the Columbia Concerned Citizens Association will hold another Membership Drive/Fundraiser this Saturday, April 20, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., at 1133 Lancaster Avenue (next to Glatfelter's Field). Proceeds will help finance CCCA's lawsuit against Columbia Borough.

MORE:

https://columbiaconcerned.blogspot.com/2019/04/ccca-to-hold-membership-drivefundraiser.html

Comments

/2 said…
Some hope this will be the “Columbia Condemned Citizens.”
Anonymous said…
You may hope but many others don't.
/2 said…
No, not me; it is good to see the grassroots efforts being made in Columbia. I fully support these efforts and, had I not moved from the borough, I would be helping where I could. I lived here over ten years and will continue to comment as I see fit.

/2 - al dodson

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility