County's mayors weigh in on proposed gun-control measures - News - LancasterOnline.com

Columbia Mayor Leo Lutz — 12 years in office — is an avid hunter and gun owner.
He mixed no words when expressing his opinion on the Mayors Against Illegal Guns proposals.
"I'm totally against it," he said. "While I recognize there are issues as far as guns go, I believe if we simply enforced the laws we already have, we'd be better off.
"We don't need any new laws."
Lutz has been asked to join the Mayors group, but has rejected the offer
"I don't choose to support them," he said.

MORE HERE:
http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/830403_County-s-mayors-weigh-in-on-proposed-gun-control-measures.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank you Mayor Lutz. I agree 100% :)
Anonymous said…
thank you i agree too!!!
now can you do anyhting about LASA ???? they need to go away. we are NOT interested.
Anonymous said…
i agree on BOTH counts!!! thank you Mayor. NOW let's get LASA to go away. WE are NOT interested. It would be ONE OF THE DUMBEST THINGS THIS BORO COULD DO..
Anonymous said…
yay!!! thank you Mayor. i also agree that LASA can go away now.
Anonymous said…
Mr Mayor I applaud your decision!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
great decision Mayor. thank you
Anonymous said…
Mayor, we are NOT interested in LASA. It doesn't make any sense.
Anonymous said…
Make LASA GO AWAY...thank you...we are NOT interested. it doesn't make sense.
Anonymous said…
thank you Mayor., guns don't kill people, criminals and evil people kill people.

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility