Blasting the bricks


A worker water-blasted the the bricks this week at the newly constructed building at the Columbia Water Company.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Blast away... our tax money!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
If we as people of Columbia, have to pay back the RICH PEOPLES WATER COMPANY LOAN, Then i think we should be able to claim what we pay them, on our income tax!! I would and i am sure ALL of Columbia customers would want to see the FINAL TOTAL of this BILL we are PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Remember who the 2 rich ones are that run the water co ( John Hinkle & Donald Nickalous). Maybe you won't help them with their other businesses. I know I don't
Anonymous said…
I know who they are and i do not give them any business!! Also Kevin Kraft is part owner!!

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility