Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM U.B. ARTIST and JONAL GALLERY/ALVERTA ARTS SHOP

Thank you for your support on last Fourth Friday at Jonal Gallery/Alverta Arts Shop in helping me, U.B. Artist, get my "Masterpieces" started for the  B~I~G Silent Auction. I encourage you come back to bid on my pieces during Columbia's Fourth Friday Event on October 25, to benefit The Columbia Food Bank.

But, honestly ... I think I still need your help! With just two weeks remaining until the Benefit Silent Auction, I looked over my unfinished "masterpieces" and frankly I might need just a little more help from my friends. You know, another brush stroke here ... or there, to make each piece complete. Please stop by during normal business hours: Thursdays through Saturdays 10am-5pm, and check them out. I need your artist eye and critical review to assure me each piece is ready for this important Benefit Silent Auction. I just know, without you I can't be ready! With you to help me put the final finishing brush strokes - then to come back and bid generously, we,
together, can do wonderful things to "help us help those who help others" - the Columbia Food Bank!

I know a lot of you have already come and had some fun while helping me prepare, again thank you! I also missed some of you last Fourth Friday, but .... there is still time to help me (and if you saw the mess I've made already you know I'm looking for all the help I can get from those of you I missed). Everyone come and be a part of a special community event! If you have been, come back, if you haven't come yet - come out and help me. Everyone bring a friend!

As my friends at the Gallery say .. "See you at the Gallery!" ...
Much thanks,
U.B. Artist
 ****     *****     *****     *****     *****     *****
Dale and John wish to extend our thanks, along with U.B. Artist, for your support in making this very special benefit a large success and we look forward to see all of you at the silent auction on October's Fourth Friday event. Remember, all proceeds from the benefit silent auction will go directly to the Columbia Food Bank. Only with your help and generosity will this special event be successful. Remember, you can stop by the Gallery during regular business hours and get your private bidding number to use on Silent Auction night. Avoid the signing up that night and have your number in advance. Come help U.B. Artist complete his "masterpieces" and come October 25th to the Gallery between 5:00pm and 9:00pm and make your bids on a piece that will work in your home or office space, know your purchase will help feed a needy individual or family.
                                                                            *See you at the Gallery*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you for having such a big heart!!!