LCBC church founder apologizes for 'inflammatory' comments about Black Lives Matter
After calling Black Lives Matter an organization filled with hate, violence and intolerance, the senior pastor of a Lancaster County-based church has apologized for the "inflammatory" statement in a sermon.
"I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please forgive me," David Ashcraft, a senior pastor at Manheim-based LCBC, said in the sermon. LCBC stands for "Lives Changed by Christ."
Ashcraft voiced his criticism of Black Lives Matter during a June 14 sermon, which was broadcast online with the potential to reach the church's about 17,000 weekly attendees.
MORE:
Comments
They are funded by people trying to destroy this country.
The black community gets nothing positive from this corporation.
I have no problem with a citizen saying black lives matter because they do!! But I do have a problem when they are being used by this violent group.
Not just black lives matter..all lives matter to God..He would have them all seek Him! I agree with pevious comment..the funding never really helps black people..