What I Saw - February 1, 2015

Some shots from around town today . . .

 A woodpecker, camera-shy

 A crow, aloof

 A case, high and dry

 About that sidewalk ordinance . . .

 Ancient TV set

 STUMP AVE

 The new phone books are out - in force

 What was once a TV is now a trash receptacle

 A pajama person . . .

 walking barefoot . . . 

when the temp is still below freezing.

 Posted along Route 462

I was reminded of the rich variety of wildlife we have in the borough when I spotted a red fox today.  Those are his footprints above.  I won't say where, because some yokel is liable to trap him, skin him and sell his pelt so someone can make a pair of gloves. He needs his fur more than we do.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What great pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility