What I saw today - January 4, 2015

About a dozen cedar waxwings, including the one seen above, helped themselves to plentiful berries in a tree at Trinity House Apartments this afternoon.

It was also a good day for a walk on the tracks.

This blast from the past sits behind a shop window on the 400 block of Locust Street.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great shot of the bird, it's a real beauty.
Anonymous said…
Picture of the bird is great walking on the tracks is not to safe.
Joe Lintner said…
Thanks. I got lucky with that one.
Joe Lintner said…
Thanks. Walking on the tracks is definitely not safe. On two different occasions, I've seen people walking on the tracks while wearing ear buds (and presumably listening to music).

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility