Real River Rats

While sitting at Hinkle's recently, I decided to see what Wi-Fi was available in the area - just for fun. I've posted a screenshot from my phone of what I found. The fourth one down is "I Live Below Real River Rats." I'm not sure exactly what that means. Does the owner intend it literally, in that he or she actually resides in a structure with rodents living above the ceiling? Or is it meant as a nickname for us locals - you know, the one we Columbians call ourselves, as a symbol of pride.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did this once while taking a walk and saw Get Your Own and FBI Van. Right now I see PinkFish.
Joe Lintner said…
Interesting. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility