What I Saw - Saturday, July 7, 2012

I started out early to beat the heat, but it was already there.  Here are some things I saw during an hour-long walk . . .

 Clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous cans.
Might be worth a few bucks at Sahd's, anyway.

 Postings in window on 100 block of Walnut

 A close-up of one of the above

 Still too much of this around town

 Trash along I Avenue (as opposed to Avenue I) near Second Street

 Feral cats living among the above-pictured trash

 Figure drawing (painting) at Garth Gallery
(Reminds me of Bob Nelson's drawing class at MU.)
I wonder how long it will be until local bluenoses complain.

 Newly planted trees along Locust Street

And an old one about to bite the dust along Barber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Columbia's decision to ban former employee from its property may be 'unconstitutional' [Lancaster Watchdog]

East Donegal man charged in Columbia hit & run

Mayor Lutz must accept responsibility