Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Another coaching vacancy in L-L League football: Columbia's Bud Kyle steps down after 5 seasons on Crimson Tide's sideline

Columbia skipper Bud Kyle on Monday tendered his resignation after five seasons guiding the Crimson Tide. Kyle announced that he was stepping down from his post via social media.

"I want to first thank Columbia School District for giving me an opportunity to start my head-coaching career," Kyle said in his post. "This was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life, (to) tell the players I will not be

MORE:

https://lancasteronline.com/sports/highschool/football/another-coaching-vacancy-in-l-l-league-football-columbias-bud-kyle-steps-down-after-5/article_87431f9a-787e-11ec-bccc-1b58a4f794c6.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share 

No comments: