50 tires slashed at Wagon Werks Tuesday night
50 tires on 20 vehicles were slashed in the parking lot of Wagon Werks Apartments, a source tells Columbia Spy. The incident occurred Tuesday night shortly after 10 p.m. Surveillance footage from cameras on one of the apartment buildings shows a man apparently leaving the building, then randomly vandalizing vehicle tires.
Submitted photos from the scene are shown below.
Submitted photos from the scene are shown below.



Comments
Your totally ridiculous by making that statement!
We need more police, Wagon Works should have had cameras. I experienced two punctured tires and a kicked in door not long ago. It was a HATE CRIME, your comment only shows how narrow minded and uncaring you are.
God Bless you.
To the victims, keep your chin up, eyes open and anything suspicious call the Police.
Merry Christmas
I'm a single person working hard to keep my place. And Its a shame I pay all this money to have my car slashed. It has been peoples taken license plates of cars Mirrors as been stolen from people's cars. It's sad all I can do is cry and I just read up top that nothing is being done. Wagon Works is a horrible place to live I won't recommend nobody to live here all they want is their money and they care less what happen to you.