Borough Committee will host QRS / SVEMS talks next Tuesday
Borough Council's Public Safety Committee will host talks between and among Columbia Quick Response Service and the Susquehanna Valley Emergency Medical Service on Tuesday, February 28, at 1 p.m. in Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 308 Locust Street.
The public is invited to attend.

Comments
i remember when QRS came to council about wanting to start up in town they SAID WE DON'T WANT ANY THING (MONEY) OR ANYTHING ELES FROM THE BORO. now look at them they are on the boro's gas account( witch they had paying in the past)want a place to house their equipment now they want to start a ambulance service. looks like they are trying to push susquehanna valley out
With three senior citizens places, and numerous nursing homes in the Columbia area, would it be feasible? Just a thought.
I have some experience with the QRS and I would not want some of them taking care of me....Just because they are first on the scene doesn't make them the best.
Would be nice to have an urgent care in town. I had a nasty incident about three years ago while washing dishes. I was stupid and put my hand in glass to clean it and it shattered. I needed stitches. Went to LGH and waited a little over two hours, with a bloody rag wrapped around my hand, until I treated.